Boucherville, Quebec – As part of the International Women’s Day, the QMJHL couldn’t ignore the incredible work that is done by women to ensure the well-being of the league.
Whether they are employees, volunteers, hockey moms, fans, or hockey players themselves – all of the women that contribute to the QMJHL, in any way, have a real positive impact on the league, its franchises and players.
For those reasons, we asked our teams to highlight one or a few of the women who influence their franchises on a daily basis. We will be presenting them to you on social media throughout this day that honours them, as well as in the links below.
But first and foremost, we’d like to tip our hats to the exceptional work that is done behind-the-scenes by the women in the QMJHL’s administrative offices. They are the ones who share their passion for hockey and who work effortlessly to ensure the smooth operating of the league. Here they are:
- Ariane Barker | Coordinator, Administrative Services and Events
- Claude Benoist | Coordinator, Marketing and Translation Services
- Guylaine Gonthier | Executive Assistant
- Francine Lachance | Registrar
- Natacha Llorens | Director of Player Services
- Valérie Monette | Assistant Director Scholastic Program and Events
Now, here are some of the women who work as part of the different QMJHL franchises!